When visiting a public gallery in Victoria all visitors aged over 16 will need to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations and provide verification of their vaccination status.
Acceptable proof of vaccination status (with proof of ID) includes:
• COVID-19 Digital Certificate uploaded to the Services Victoria app.
• COVID-19 Digital Certificate uploaded to phone wallet
• Official Australian Immunisation Register certificate
• Printed COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
• Medical exemption with valid, original letter signed and issued by a specified medical practitioner class ID
Please note the following will not be accepted as proof of vaccination status:
• Vaccine appointment card
• Valid vaccination documentation without proof of ID
• Negative COVID-19 test result
HOW TO GET YOUR COVID-19 DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
Visit this website for a step-by-step guide to get your COVID-19 digital certificate OR add your digital certificate to the Services Victoria app: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/get-your-covid-19-digital-certificate
Once you’ve added your COVID-19 digital certificate to your Service Victoria app, it will show proof of vaccination each time you check into a venue.
Showing your COVID-19 digital certificate is your way of contributing to a safer Victoria for all of us, everywhere.
Image: Stock image by Zubada.
The Public Galleries Association of Victoria (PGAV) acknowledges the Wurundjeri Woi-Wurrung people of the Kulin Nation as the Traditional Owners of the lands where our office is located, and all Traditional Owners of country throughout Victoria and Australia. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples enduring traditions and continuing creative cultures. We pay our respect to Elders past, present and emerging.